There are many different styles and prints of kurtis available in the market today. One of the most popular fabrics for kurti is cotton. Prints on cotton kurti are available in a variety of designs and colors. They are perfect for all seasons and can be worn on a variety of occasions. If you are looking for a stylish and comfortable women cotton kurti, then check out the collection of cotton kurti prints available for online purchase from Fabculture.
Before we start with the women’s cotton kurti prints and designs, let us know why cotton kurti is the all-time favorite attire of women.
Why Do Women Prefer Cotton Kurtis?
- Cotton kurtis have been popular among women of all ages, from young girls to office goers. Designers all around the world have bowed down to this trend and re-created it to suit the shifting tastes of the times. This well-known piece of clothing has an Indian flavor to it, which adds to its value and popularity.
- Cotton kurtis for women are not only fashionable, but they also last a long time, so you won’t be disappointed if the print fades. The colors are vibrant and last longer even with regular use.
- Cotton kurtis for women are available in a variety of price ranges to fit any budget. You can look through your favorite cotton kurti brands and choose the one that best fits your budget. Fabculture offers kurtis at affordable price range.
- Cotton kurtis for women unlike other Indian outfits are simple to style. To amp up the complete look, simply add a stunning set of earrings, necklaces, or bracelets and look adorable in cotton kurtis.
- Cotton fabrics are best suited for the summer season because of its lightweight nature that allows skin to breathe and stay clean all day long. Nevertheless, cotton garments can be worn irrespective of seasons and these features of cotton garments make women pick them every time they shop.
Popular Women Cotton Kurti Prints and Designs
Digital Print Cotton Kurti – You can style a digital printed kurti in any way you like, whether you prefer an Indian, Western, or Indo-Western aesthetic. Make your own style statement with digitally printed kurtis, whether you’re going to buy a traditional kurti for a traditional gathering or a girls’ trip.
Anarkali Cotton Kurti – Cotton anarkali kurtis are fitted rigidly above the waist and fall loosely beneath the waist. Anarkali kurtis have a range of medium to huge flairs which can be custom-made and these kurtis are best for weddings occasions. Printed anarkali kurtis are constantly in style.
Floral Print Cotton Kurti – Floral prints are liked by ladies of all age groups because of the vibrant colors used in the prints. These prints pep-up the mood and energy. Floral print cotton kurtis are sure to get you some amazing compliments. Floral print cotton kurtis are a must-try. Do check floral print cotton kurtis from Fabculture.
Designer Cotton Kurti – The gorgeous design patterns on cotton kurtis are adequate to groom one’s personality. Pair designer cotton kurti with jeggings or straight pants for a cool and fashionable look.
Hand Print Cotton Kurti – Hand block printing is a method of etching wood to print blocks on the fabric. Hand block print produces amazing prints on cotton fabrics. These prints are famous Rajasthani and Jaipuri designs created by Jaipur cotton kurti manufacturer. You must check out our collection of women’s cotton kurta set.
Geometric Cotton Kurti Prints – These prints are made using different geometric shapes like triangles, squares, circles, abstract prints, etc. A variety of colors are used while printing them which makes the kurti look colorful. The prints may be large or small, both look amazing on cotton fabric.
Where can you find the latest prints and designs on cotton kurtis?
Find the latest prints and designs on cotton kurtis at kurti wholesaler in Jaipur, Fabculture. Fabculture is a kurti brand in Jaipur where you can find a wide range of designer and trending women kurta set.
At Fabculture you can find fashionable cotton kurtis at reasonable prices. Visit Fabculture to get the best deals on your favorite kurti. We provide exceptional designs and materials for women to wear at any social event.
So now that you know a little more about cotton kurtis, the different prints and designs available, and the ways to style them; it’s time to go out and buy a few for yourself. Whether your preference is for traditional Indian designs or something a little more modern, there is definitely a cotton kurti out there for you and with the range of prints and colors available, you can mix and match to create your own unique style.